Elysium Review is open to poetry that engages with the topics and experiences of pleasure, delight, wonder, love, and joy. Elysium Review will publish short, quarterly issues (September, December, March, June) comprised of approximately ten poems each. The deadline for our second issue is November 1, 2023. This publication puts a high value on diversity in aesthetic, poetic influences, and lived experiences; providing a space for marginalized voices to be celebrated is a priority for Elysium.
- Please send 3-5 poems to ElysiumReviewPoetry@gmail.com.
- Include a brief cover letter.
- Include a 3rd person bio.
- Please copy-and-paste poems into the body of the email. If your poem requires special formatting, you may include an attachment.
- Poems should not be previously published.
- Simultaneous submissions are welcome!
- There are no submission fees.
- We are unable to offer payment at this time.